Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My new coll life....

My college's life.........

Went to college early in the morning to attend the orientation.
OMG>.<.....it was outside the hall at the field and make a tent.TOOoo bad Okie started to distribute welcoming package and gave us a quiz paper asked us to solve. It was really tough those questions. Luckily at the end the MC gave us some clues and I "curi-curi" copy the answers from the girl beside me.^^ OOOoooo...Ms Josephine said it's better for us to play treasure hunt to explore the whole college rather than lead us to each places slowly. So we separated into a team of 10 persons followed by our number in the welcoming package. Wooahh explored whole college by running here and there,climbed up and down....whole shirt also get sweat!!! Get to know few friends through the game e.g Si-mon and Florence from CGL,Rachel from Butterwoth and Jeremy from CLHS. OMG>.< that Jeremy really stoned. When we were playing the game that time, he left us there and went to admission office himself. What the hell!!!
So we continue our games though without him.
Finally finished the treasure hunt,then came a team building game.
We need to build the thing as much as possible that can put the egg inside without falling down by using newspaper and scotch tape.
Hard~Harder~Hardest!!!
But we managed to do it in the end.
It was the time for us to feed our stomach with burger and a cup of drinks.
After that, we went to each classroom ourselves according to the course we enrolled.
Si-mon and Florence were not same couse as me.Si-mon is taking A-Levels while Florence is taking SAM.
BUT....but...Rachel is same course with me...
Wow~~Fate
Oh ya and that Jeremy too he is the last guy who switched course to our class.
Our class just have 13 students.
Quite a small class but I love it.
After Mr Lim briefed finish we went back to tent again for the computer and library services briefing.
Luckily I get to skip those people speech.Bored~~
The orientation finished at 4pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For today, I also woke up in the early morning since the class started on 9am.
Reached college and went into the classroom while waiting the teacher to come so we started to chit-chat.
The air-con was freaking cold.
Coz yesterday I felt so hot so today I wore short pants and didn't bring my jacket.
But who knows!!!!
Hehe^^ Ms Ngu is really a nice teacher when 5-mins break that time she went down to call the school assistant to switch the temperature to more warmer.
Ok 2 hours class finished and continue for another class.
Mr Ponusamy is a funny teacher too^^
Really enjoying there~~
My stomach started to scream when the class was in the progress.
Finally 1pm, Hooray I can go to cafeteria and feed my stomach.

~End of today~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow the class just 1pm to 2.30pm only.Soooooooo short the session.
But I need to go back college at 6pm for BBQ.
Just specially for new students and it's FOC.

Chaozzzz...~~

No comments: