Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Leaving

Time really flies very very fast!!!
It's come to the time I'm leaving..
I miss all the things in PG
I miss my family especially my dearest Mummy and Dad
I miss all my besties and friends
I miss my sweet home
I miss my bed
I miss my soft toys which already sleep beside me for ages
It's my very first time to leave home
I'm gonna learn to be more and more independent,tough and strong to face any challenges and matters and try to solve it in a smoothly way
I'll study smart&hard to achieve my dreams and swear wont disappoint my parents!!
Actually I wanna update my blog with those farewells that my besties and my colleagues did for me..
But I really lack of time to update it..
I'll update it when I at SG
Chaos...gonna continue pack my stuffs already~~

No comments: