Friday, September 12, 2008

My 20th Birthday Celebration + Farewell


Date : 1st September 2008
Venue : Tao Cuisine, Auto City


I celebrated my birthday together with my younger sister. She's the one who birthday on the exact date 1st Sept. I wouldn't be able to celebrate my birthday coz I'll be departing to Singapore on 10th Sept for my jobs and study. We went to Auto City - Tao Cuisine. It was my first time went there. The foods were quite temptation too. I love the scallops a lot. I didn't snap lots of pics just a few only.



Date : 3rd September 2008
Venue : My previous company (Dragon Ginseng)

Thanks for all my lovely Managers who presented me a huge couple of Mickey & Minnie Mouse. Really surprise me!!! Well, we had normal celebration in office and also it was my farewell too. I leaved my job on 4th Sept.




Date : 6th Setepmber 2008
Venue : Little Cottage

Me, Vivien and May Ling went to Little Cottage and had our lunch. Can consider as my farewell or gathering too. We've been such a long time didn't get to see each other. Didn't snap any photos that day.


Date : 7th September 2008 ( if I'm not mistaken)
Venue : Xuan Xin Steamboat

My buddies - Xuan, Jiong, Lynn, Nee and Theng were there to do a simple farewell for me. Thanks them a lot lot more. Sorry for the day before I left I didn't go out with you all coz I was busy packing that time (who ask me always like to do last minute job).




Date : 8th September 2008
Venue : Crepe Cottage + Bed


I went out with my British Council's friends and my teacher. We had our dinner at Crepe Cottage. I really love the dessert - Mango Cup. After that, we headed to Bed to have a drink and chit chat there. I'm not the lover of red wine so I ordered a cup of hot chocolate while Jesslyn, Ling Ling and Neil enjoyed their red wine.




Date : 12th September 2008
Venue : Chinese Garden, Singapore


Well, I didn't celebrate my birthday on that day. I received a lot of wishes from my buddies. Thanks them and love them. My aunt and uncle brought me and my dad went to Chinese Garden to see the lantern decoration since 2 more days is Lantern Festival. The entrance fees were not cheap. Just went in to see those Hello Kitty's lanterns. I'm not Hello Kitty's fans so I not really attract to it. If it is Mickey Mouse maybe I'd scream.




Okay, now I'd like to share all the pressies I received during my birthday. And not to forget the wishes too. Thanks to all my dear friends, buddies, managers and colleagues.







Finally I finished post up my birthday celebration and farewell post. Lazy to post all the pics coz there are tons of pics in my folder so just random pick some and share here. Enjoy~

No comments: