Sunday, November 09, 2008

My new life in SG

I'm here to update my new life in new country.
I've been here for exactly two months but I didn't get to update my life in my bloggie to my friends.
Coz everyday my routine is work and study.Totally no time to online and surf net.Sometimes,I lack of sleeping time also.
Frankly,need to handle both things in the same time really not an easy task to do.
At first,I think I could handle it but totally out of my imagination.
First week at SG really couldn't adapt the lifestyle here. Everyday need to walk to take train to work,take train to school and take train back home.Everyday also need to walk,walk and walk.Raining day also need to take an umbrella and walking under the rain.
Then,I only realised that when at Penang I was sooooo "xing fu" and lucky.Go out have car to take no need to take any umbrella,no need to squeeze in the train with people,no need to torture my both legs.
Yet now, I started to adapt to the lifestyle here.Get to like it slowly.Everyday in the train on the journey to work,to school and back home,I will listen to my mp3 and read my story book or course book,or sometimes play my mobile phone's games.Even take some nap when I'm in the train,charge my energy.
My skin get to become darker coz due to the sun..although here have lots of underpass but still...maybe I didn't apply any sun cream..being a lazy bump these 2 months.I can't continue like that already, if not later back home mum totally can't recognise me.Hehe^^
Start to miss Penang's foods...Really to admit Penang's foods are the best!!!!
Hmm....I think that's enough for me to update my current life.
I'm going to post up my birthday celebration soon....

No comments: