Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Back

Yeah finally I've back to my hometown,my sweet home. I came back almost 3 weeks already. Everyday is like a very relaxing day for me. I get to wake up late in the morning or sometimes early in the afternoon, lying at the sofa watching dramas or TV shows,unlimited time stick with my pc surf net, and most importantly hang out with my buddies almost every day. Hehe^^ These are those current activities I'm repeating in these 3 weeks time. I know my blog is inactive these few months. Hmm can say I'm lazy of updating it and I've lack of pictures and nice things to share here.

At first I planned to come back for holidays and go back after Christmas. Yet, my parents decided to ask me continue my study here. I didn't quite agree with their decision but no doubt because is them who are paying my education fees. So I get to agree with them in the end. Currently, I'm quite missing with SG's life there. I get to be more independent. Hehe^^ Frankly, I can be independent here too but since my mum will help me do all the things why I want to be independent lerr?Am I right??Shhh...not to let my mum knows it!!!

I miss my best buddy + ex-colleague + roomate - Ling Ly. She's such a nice girl and friendly + helpful friend. I heart her so much. Because of her, my life in SG is quite enjoyable sometimes. We got to hang out almost every weekend. We went to try different kind of foods which can't get to taste here. We went to see my lovely idol - Wu Chun together. We went to shop in quite a lot of shopping mall. We went to watch Wu Chun's latest movie - Butterfly Lovers. We had pillow talk quite often during night time. We helped each other to do our house chores. We applied ginseng mask on our face together. We shared our joys and tears together. Ling Ly, you're my superb best + sweet buddy. I miss you a lot. Too bad when miss you can't get to see your pic. Who ask you not allow me to take your pics! I don't care I'm going to SG find you again and take pic with you.. My bestie, you remember to take care yourself there ya^^ Remember anything also can find me. I'm always there with you..


I miss you, Ling Ly..................!!!!!

No comments: