Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008 and Welcome 2009!!!

My birthday celebration post i'll post it up once all the pictures are reach my hand.Now I'm going to write what I had done all the year.Let's recall back the very first day until the very last day of 2008.

1. Work??
Yea I have been work all the whole year since 2nd January until 1st December.In between, I've changed three jobs. All I can say that I got to learn different work experiences in different job fields such as secretarial firm, trading/marketing company and law firm. The most happiest time was I work in trading company. All the colleagues,managers and boss treated me very good and nice.

2. Study and work in the same time
I think all of my friends who know me well know that I went to Singapore to work and study in the same time from September to December. At first I thought I sure can cope it well. But, really not that easy tasks to handle both in the same time. I faced difficulties in my jobs. The boss and the seniors were not that friendly at all. Although there had lots of bitter, but I managed to find the sweet time too that was everytime went to class get to see my lectures and coursemates. They were so helpful and friendly. Thanks Deng Xiao, Yu Ning, Hui Ting, Jun Ping and Christina.^^

3. Hard time to make the decision
All my managers were asking me come out to work same as them and asked me no need to continue my study since study a lot not guarantee can earn a lot of income. I did try my best to do it but may be I lack of friends and don't have the social skills so I failed it in the end. When I decided to continue the study, all of them totally not agree with me. But they still support my final decision. Until now, I still don't know is it correct of me to make this decision??All I can do is study hard and score good results to repay my parents and achieve my dreams in future.

4. Know new friends in SG
I think my previous post I did write a special post to my best buddy. I knew her since this year when I first joined my company. I knew her from February till now. Our friendship start to grow and grow. I'm sure it'll last forever and ever. She really lend out her hands when I need her. She never ask for repay back. I love to see her smiles coz when her smiles will make me happier and she looks cute. When I first went to SG, I was not familliar with the transportation and the road. She was there to help me and send me to the bus station when I wanna go back to PG after first week at there. She comforted me must be tough to face all the challenges because is the GOD wanted to test how tough am I..And not to forgot my housemates Cindy, Li Ru, Cai Qing and Amber. Cindy was the one who always cut pears for me to eat when I got home late. She scared I went home late after class will get hungry so she took away the food for me once she was off work. And my landlord she taught me all the things I never do or learn when I was at home. Thanks to her also I get to be more independent in some ways. Thanks to Deng Xiao who my coursemate from Beijing always early to class and help me to reserve place. Thanks to Jun Ping advised me and helped me find the information of works. Thanks to Yu Ning who always accompany me take mrt to back home together. Thanks to Christina who really like a sister to care of me. I miss all of them^^

5. Wu Chun
Hehe^^ not to forget mention of my lovely idol. I got to see him the very first time this year in SG-Bugis Junction. He came to promote his new born movie "Butterfly Lovers". Thanks to Ling Ly who borrowed me her camera and helped me took his pictures. Thanks her for accompany me went to see Chun. And second time I saw him in IMM Plaza was I went with my sweetie Jocelyn when she came to Singapore for a short trip. Although I couldn't get to see Chun's face but I still happy at least I got to attend his function.^^

6. Chun's fans
These days I always logged in to Chun's forum and see his news, pictures and videos. From there I got to know two new friends. We share a lot of same interests and commons. Shan from Hong Kong and Jasmine from Beijing. Shan kept on asking me to go Hong Kong find her. Really I'm thinking of backpacking to Hong Kong in year 2009. Envy them Chun and other Fahrenheit members are having their world tour concert in Beijing tonight and countdown with all their fans. Jasmine is going to see it. I'm waiting her to take pictures let me view it. And Chun them tomorrow are going to Hong Kong promote their upcoming third new album which will be released in 2nd of January 2009. Shan told me she'll be going too. I also waiting of her pictures. Really thanks them to share the precious pictures with me.^^



Hmm I think that's all for what had happened and what I did in year 2008. Times really pass superb fast. OMG really can't imagine I'm going to get old very very soon. Aiks~~
Anyway, I'm here to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!

No comments: