Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!!!

Yo~
Guys,Happy New Year to you all!!!
I bet you all sure have a memorable night right?
As me, I went out with my whole gang buddies.
We went to have our dinner first then spent our time see see and shop shop.
Also,we took pics to kill our time as still have more than 2 hours only reached 12am.
Around 11pm, we went to outdoor to see the concert since they said Bosco would come out at that time.
We waited around 10minutes,all the girls started to scream right behind us.
Hehe^^Faster turned our head back~WOW~Bosco appeared in front of us.
He is soooooooooooo nice looking and cool...
He is sooooooooo friendly too waved hand with all of us....Still he can't beat with my Wu Chun
My Wu Chun is the most handsome guy in the world~Wakakaka...
No one can replace him in my heart!!!
We watched him sang and danced two songs although the spot we stood not a good spot but we managed to see him present finished.
Hooray~10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2.................1
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome year 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Fireworks~Fireworks~Fireworks~
Yeah~A wonderful and memorable new year eve for all of us.....!!!

No comments: