Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exhausted

Yesterday early morning back from Singapore
Once reached home tidy up myself and prepared go to college
Coz I had class on the morning till noon
Really tiring and exhausted
Almost felt asleep in Mr Ponusamy's class
Luckily he gave us a short break then I felt a lil bit energetic only
After classes dismissed straight away went home
Check Chun's forum and leave message for him
Went to bed to charge my battery
My left hand injured due to take too heavy luggage
Aiks~~
Night chat with my HK's friend she told me Chun them will be having their wold tour concert in Hong Kong Coliseum or "Hong Guan" on 27th February.
Arrghhh I can't get to go
Big disappointed and sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That time near my exam and no holidays for me.....
Some more she kept on asking me to go coz really is Chun's dream to have their concert there.
She also invited me to stay at her house to cut down my expenses.
But I still not able to go
My mum is not allow me....
I promise this year I sure will go to HK!!!!!!!!!

No comments: