Friday, January 16, 2009

Lacking

Today I didn't have class
So I get to wake up late
Once woke up switch on my pc and sticked with it
Surfed Chun's forums and watched his shows
Repeating the actions till noon
Went out have lunch with mum and sis
Suddenly planning go HK watch Fahrenheit's concert
Really really hope I can get to go
Then finally decided to go the Party 21
Sms the host and tomorrow will bank-in the money for him
At first when Min told me, I totally don't have the interest to go
But these 2 days started to think once-in-a-lifetime, I should go there enjoy and see how is the party
So asked the permission from mum and she allowed me to go
Hooray...
Now HK air tickets got promotions, I wanted to go.
But who wants to accompany me???
Been whole day spending time stick on pc
Not even do any revision of my study
Now eyes starting to get blur
Hehe^^

No comments: